UK Resort Exchange Terms and Conditions
- UK Resort Exchange requires all Members to complete, sign and date a Membership Application Form. UK Resort Exchange is an independent business offering to its Members a service to exchange their Timeshare weeks in their home UK Resort to another Resort in the UK. Timeshare Owners who own outside the UK, can still join as Members, to access the benefits of our rental division and the free advice on re-sales of Timeshare, whether as a seller or buyer.
- UK Resort Exchange has no financial or legal interest in any Timeshare Development in the United Kingdom or elsewhere. Therefore, it cannot be held liable for any problems or defects with the designated resorts accommodation or facilities. The designated resort management are directly responsible for its failings (if any), and any complaints should be directed at them alone.
- UK Resort Exchange cannot be responsible for any problems or defects with either the accommodation or facilities at the designated resort. Any grievances should be directed at the Resort Management who have the sole care and control of the resort in question.
- Only Timeshare Owners can apply for Membership to UK Resort Exchange and upon acceptance by an authorised representative or agent, agree to abide by the conditions of this Agreement and waive any rights you may have against UK Resort Exchange for any claim or loss incurred in connection with your purchase of Timeshare in the UK or elsewhere.
- This is a separate and distinct contract from your contract with the developer or seller at your home resort. UK Resort Exchange Members are billed directly for any Membership fees and exchange fees. UK Resort Exchange Members participate in this exchange programme voluntarily.
- Exchange privileges may be denied if Members are not up to date with annual maintenance charges or similar charges at their home resort.
- Membership fees are payable when due and at the current date thereof. The fee is regardless of the number of weeks owned. Membership fees and exchange fees are non-refundable.
- If during the period of your Membership, you sell a week, Membership can be transferred at your discretion.
- Your home resort accommodation must be available for occupation. Members owning Floating Time must apply to their home resort for a fixed unit and week together with dates and only on confirmation can UK Resort Exchange accept those weeks for deposit and use.
- Banking of week(s) is not automatic. Members are asked to deposit their week(s) annually.
- Before you can request for an exchange, Members are asked to deposit their home resort week(s) into the UK Resort Exchange bank, either by telephone or by sending a completed deposit form. UK Resort Exchange will in turn give its Member a confirmation number to be used when making a request exchange. Deposited week(s) cannot be returned to a Member if UK Resort Exchange has already used this week.
- Members are asked to deposit their weeks as early as possible, but no later than 6 weeks prior to the occupation date.
- To make a request for exchange, Members can complete a request form, using the allocated confirmation number or by asking directly over the telephone, but should ensure they receive written confirmation.
- There is no time limit imposed, as to when you take an exchange, in return for your deposited week(s).
- Members can request an exchange up to 12 months in advance of the time they own. Members can also ask for an instant exchange from as little as 24 hours. All exchanges made are subject to availability at the time of request.
- Members are asked to be flexible when making an exchange, by way of offering different travel dates and different resorts.
- Members wishing to trade up from a small unit into a large unit and Members wishing to trade up into a higher band time, will be charged the current upgrade cost in each case and is subject to availability.
- When Members use an exchange into another resort they are responsible for any damage they or their guests incur. Members and their guests are asked to pay for any personal charges i.e. telephone, electricity, food. UK Resort Exchange is not liable for any damage, loss or theft to personal property left in the holiday accommodation which occurs through the use of the exchange or rental programme.
- Members are asked to adhere to exchange resort rules and regulations. Failure to do so may result in cancellation of Membership without notice.
- Any fees mentioned in these conditions may be subject to any taxes which may be incurred and may be amended without notice.
Website Legal Notice and Website Disclaimer
Terms and Conditions of Use
This website is operated and under the editorial control of UKRE and all information contained herein is given in good faith. Every effort has made to ensure that the facts stated are accurate at the time of production. However UKRE cannot guarantee the accuracy of these facts and hereby expressly disclaim any responsibility for any disappointment, loss, negligence or damage due to reliance on the information on this site, or any actual or alleged failure in the delivery of the services herein referred to, in the event of any cessation of activities or trading, or bankruptcy or liquidation of any individual or company referred to herein. Confirmation of the accuracy and current facts on all information contained herein should be clarified from the establishments concerned.
UK Resort Exchange (UKRE)
- Reserves the right to alter any information that is brought to its attention as inaccurate, altered or changed and retains the right to do so instantly, therefore users of this site should regularly review information posted on-line to keep abreast of current information.
- Intends that this site shall operate 24 hours a day but will not be liable if for any reason the site is unavailable at any time or for any period.
- Has parts of the site that contain materials submitted for inclusion by third parties and does not accept liability for any omissions or errors nor any responsibility for non-compliance with National, European or foreign laws.
- Accepts no responsibility for the content of a site accessed as a hyper-link from this site.
- Is not liable for any damages from the use or the inability to use this site or the companies or materials contained herein.
- Determines that accessing this site deems acceptance of this legal notice.